Cat names...hmmm....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one you like the best??

• Osiris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clouseau

• cato

• Helaku

• Total voters
I tend to name cats with names that are easy to repeat, as I call them a lot from outdoors. So some of those names would be difficult. Picture yourself shouitng: Clouseau Clouseau Clouseau....over and over. or any of them.

but hey, don't listen to me. I just got a new stray, and I haven't named him yet.....I just call him 'Kitty' or 'Kitty Koo' and he comes running. He's a big male who still insists on peeing in the house to mark his new home territory. I have two other cats who are bewildered by him. But he's such a charmer otherwise. (my DH doesn't think so when he has to clean up the pee).

So I voted for Cato....or just 'Cat'. I called my other big boy "Meow" for a long time, but now he answers to 'Abe'.

Here is the new one (KittyKoo) with sad face that melted my heart and made me take him in.
SadK.jpg

and here are the two boys, pretty good companions now: (Abe the b/w, weighs 17 pounds)

CatsTwo.jpg

but this is the wee 8-pound female, Elsie ( came from the pound with that name) who rules the roost indoors:

LCcouch.jpg

Woodi said:
Here is the new one (KittyKoo) with sad face that melted my heart and made me take him in.
As soon as I saw that face, the name "Mangus" came to mind.

Digit

Back