Cashmere Love

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natari624

Reaction score
I finally packaged up my Cashmere Love embedded soap. I did these hot process, my first time soaping hot, using Brambleberry's quick mix blend, and it came out not as I expected but im still happy with it. Some of the mini hearts on top didn't stick. Not sure why but when cutting, a good amount fell off. All in all, I think they came out pretty good and I had enough batter left over to put in a bar mold with a heart in the center, which I painted with mica.
20200330_220403.jpg
20200330_220403.jpg 20200330_220317.jpg 20200330_220114.jpg

Really nice. Are the embeds MP or CP? That is my next project as soon as my embed molds get here.

Really nice. Are the embeds MP or CP? That is my next project as soon as my embed molds get here.
I made my own glycerin soap about 2 months ago just for embeds. I guess you can call it MP since I cut off chunks and melt it in the microwave. I got the recipe from The Nerdy Farm Wife. :)

Also, I didn't use embed molds for the hearts. I melted a little bit of the glycerin soap down and poured it into a cookie sheet then used a cookie cutter to cut out a bunch of hearts and stacked them on top of each other. It was a bit tedious but worked for an in the moment idea.

Latest posts

Back