CandleScience FOs, any one?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reallyrita

Reaction score
I just received an order of FOs from CandleScience. I checked on Scent Review before I ordered but CandleScience itself does not give any info on how well their FOs perform in soap. I am very pleased with how they smell OOB so I will be curious to see if they hold up well without morphing in CP.
They were quite inexpensive compared to the suppliers I normally use. They are not complex scents but that does not bother me. I have been disappointed in the past in FOs I have tried from what are primarily candle making suppliers...the FOs are cheap and they smell cheap in the soap. If any one has had experience soaping with scents from this company I would appreciate your opinion. I will certainly be posting my results on the Scent Review as I work my way through them. It won't be for a couple more weeks though as I have two sets of houseguests with kids to get through first. I am dying to soap these....they smell so nice.

They have some great scents for soap my fav's are lemon verbena, rose & the chocolate fudge.

Latest posts

Back