Hey, another Aussie!!
We aren't anywhere near as blessed with soapmaking suppliers as the guys from America are. Anything I can't get from Woolies I have to buy online, which is pretty much everything except for Olive Oil & caustic soda.
My favorites are:
- these guys are in Perth. They have great customer service, and lots of recipes, how-tos, and general info.
- they are in NSW, a bit closer to you. Customer service is great, they have about the biggest range of packaging, apart from New Directions.
- More natural / organic stuff here. When you are making an order, remember that all prices quoted are GST EXCLUDED. Your order will be 10% dearer at checkout. That said, they do have some great items. Don't rely on them to give you any info on how to use said items tho!!
- I've only ordered from these guys once, but they currently have the best price on bulk coconut oil. It was $55 for a 20kg drum from them. The closest price to that was $85 for the exact same drum (size, brand, etc) from Heirloom.
- She is great!! She sells molds and a large range of FO's & her customer service is AWESOME!
Hope this helps a little!