Canadian Soapers please help

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bootsbrew

Reaction score
Hi there

I am looking for a good supply of reasonably priced coconut oil and wondering where people buy it from. I have been buying it from Essence Supply in BC but they don't seem to be operating anymore.

Any suggestions? I am in Saskatchewan.

Thanks.

I use Voyageur Soap, they are in BC and I can drive there, but they do ship as well. Also New Directions has a canadian store, I would compare their prices.

Wanted to add that there is also Aquarius out here too, but voyageur has better service and prices.

Have you tried Soap and More at soapandmore.com I know they're canadian, I'm just not sure exactly where.

I've found coconut oil in my local grocery store and health food store. It costs a little more, but when you calculate the shipping from a supplier, I find it saves me in the long run.

Hope this helps :)

I wish buying locally saved me in the long run, but it doesn't. That stuff is pricey! I've been shopping around trying to find a place, but hte last box i got was from a place in calgary, but again, i was up there to get it so to speak.

bootsbrew said:
Hi there

I am looking for a good supply of reasonably priced coconut oil and wondering where people buy it from. I have been buying it from Essence Supply in BC but they don't seem to be operating anymore.

Any suggestions? I am in Saskatchewan.

Thanks.

So far as I can tell there's no one in Sask but here's a link with some in Alberta, BC and Ontario

http://www.soap-making-essentials.com/soap-making-suppliers.html#Canada

Latest posts

Back