Can we all take a few minutes to mourn the losses this weekend....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To those who are religious “thoughts and prayers” are very meaningful it may not be so for everyone but for many, it is.
I didn't mean any disrespect, it's just such a well worn phrase every time it happens, and it solves nothing.

We all hurt, feel bad, sad, angry but until any of those feelings are enough to drive a change in US gun laws we will face the same conversation next week. Next month, next year.

Thoughts and prayers no matter how well intentioned won't stop this - protests and voting will.

I am not American nor am I religious but I am angry at the senseless waste of life and the impotence of all branches of Govt to do anything.

Yes, it is truly horrible what have happened. My thoughts go to the families of the victims. But, as LilyJo said, it will be happening over and over again unless somebody change US gun laws. That is the first thing that has to be done, otherwise it will be no reduction in the frequency and severity of incidents like this.

Yes, it is truly horrible what have happened. My thoughts go to the families of the victims. But, as LilyJo said, it will be happening over and over again unless somebody change US gun laws. That is the first thing that has to be done, otherwise it will be no reduction in the frequency and severity of incidents like this.
I don’t believe this is the place to discuss controversial subjects such as gun laws, politics, religion, gender equity, etc. I, for one, come here to talk about soapy things. Hope we don’t devolve into Facebook.

Latest posts

Back