Browsing soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newbie thats so cute! I've been snapping up little silicon molds to press soap clay into.

Here's one I tried recently, a koi fish. I think it'd be perfect on top of a blue brine bar!

18839035_10154692268213226_329520616213830296_n.jpg

I'm sure the milk contributes, esp as the soap looks to be gelled. That lovely apricot color comes from whatever EO blend on top of...tan? Milk soaps usually have browns in them, don't they?

I can get no tan colour with milk if I do split method. I haven't done buttermilk though. If you mix the lye and milk it's a cream - tan depending on the operator!

Beautiful, beautiful soap and so clever if it's a combination of milk and EOs.

Well crap. I pulled that off of pinterest and the note said the picture was taken from Soap Recipes website but I wonder if that was the name of a pinterest board. I googled the image but all I get are a ton of pinterests. That image has to have an origin, though. I will keep researching.

For today, a cool M&P by Amkims, and bath bombs by Crafted.

Amkims soap.jpg

Bath bombs by Crafted.jpg

Well crap. I pulled that off of pinterest and the note said the picture was taken from Soap Recipes website but I wonder if that was the name of a pinterest board. I googled the image but all I get are a ton of pinterests. That image has to have an origin, though. I will keep researching.

Newbie don't worry. With that name I thought they might have given a method on how to make it but obviously not. I really wanted to know how they got the soap rocks so shiny.

Etsy and Pinterest are equally difficult to search :(

Last edited:
Back