Brambleberry suggestions?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

American Valkyrie

Reaction score
Which fragrances do you love from Brambleberry?

We're mostly looking for woody, earthy, and citrus fragrances. Fresh, masculine, or energetic. Not much into overly sweet, musky, or floral scents.

Thanks!

for woody/earthy/citrusy from BB I love Cedar and Saffron, Ancient Sedona, and Energy.

BB has a fir that has a very woody/earthy scent. Just finished a batch minutes ago with fir, bay rum (very masculine) and applejack peel. It smells sooooo good. Although patchouli is not one of my favorites, you can't get anymore earthy smelling than that. :D
TessV suggested Energy and I concur with that. It is a very light citrus scent and it soaps beautifully with no discoloration.

Energy is really good from BB. a little citrusy but pretty signature, I can't think of anything else it really smells like. Delicious!

I like Chipotle Caramel, Clove Leaf EO, Cybilla Frankincense and Myrrh and Rosemary EO.

I just looked at my stash of oils again and found Lavender Herb :oops: . That smells great!

tasha said:
Energy is really good from BB. a little citrusy but pretty signature, I can't think of anything else it really smells like. Delicious!

I agree with the Energy...very citrusy..real nice!

My favorite now is Fresh Mango. OMG...I just used it in my lotion and it is amazing. I also used it in CP soap and it holds up pretty well. I love it.

Back