Brambleberry 50% Winter Sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the pumpkin souffle. I missed getting some cranberry pomegranate! Plus, I couldn't resist a couple of molds at 50% off!

I was hoping they would put the ligonberry spice on sale, but it wasn't! I've heard good things about this one, but haven't tried it before. Man, I miss the old days when we use to get a few fragrance sample (of our choice) when we placed an order.

Usually I wait for a free shipping sale at Brambleberry, because I rarely need anything from them that I can't get elsewhere cheaper and quicker, and the savings on the clearance things that I want don't offset the shipping costs. But about a month ago, they had a 20% off everything sale, so all the things I had been waiting for, I got, like tussah silk. But I've been shopping around for loaf soap cutters, and I took the plunge at 20% off and got one from Brambleberry. Merry Christmas to me. :)

I got in a big order of FOs that I wanted off the sale. Alpine frost, Santa Spruce, Cinnamon Cocoa, Christmas Tree and Frankincense and Myrrh.

What did everyone get?;)

Latest posts

Back