Books, recipes, etc.. on making cosmetics.. foundation lips.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teresa

Reaction score
hello,
really have been trying hard to find info on how to make my own cream foundations and blushes, mascaras, lipsticks bronzers. i already make lotions soaps etc. really want to get into make up but don't know where to go. i took a look at making cosmetics.com any other suggestions anyone? I would love to do so much.. hair gel, hairspray, cleaning, and even if i could find air freshners.
Thanks so much for any help --I just keep coming up with mineral make up.

There's a book called Creative Faces: Make Your Own Makeup by Maxine Nelson. You might be able to find it in a library. I don't know if it's what you're looking for but it sounded more detailed than some other books I've seen on making cosmetics.

HTH

I really appreciate it... I just can't seem to find a thing that is worth looking at. I will take a look at the book.
thank you.

There's swiftcraftmonkeyblog too which has an enormous amount of info.
I know she has info for lipstick/lip tints etc.

Thank you so much. This is so informative. Could not find a thing.

Try Costal Scents. I remember making a mental note that they have a forum with lots of helpful info on making cosmetics in the event I decide to branch out into that area.

nattynoo said:
There's swiftcraftmonkeyblog too which has an enormous amount of info.
I know she has info for lipstick/lip tints etc.

I agree - Susan ROCKS!!!!!

Latest posts

Back