Book recommendation needed

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjannr

Reaction score
I have been reading posts and websites. Also watched a lot of videos. I have learned a lot. I am limited on my Gig usage and this month I went over. I have made a few batches of CP soao without any issues. What I need now is to make body lotion and hair cobditioner. I would like to purchase a book(s) that has ingrediets, recipes and instructions. does anyone have any suggestions? I need to have the info all in onen place so a book seems to be my answer. I do not have access to a printer and to keep pulling websites up cist me a bit of money this month. Plus I am only working from a smartphone.

Downloading E books may put me over my allowed gigabyte usage. They are also difficukt to read on a phone screen. I would like a hard copy.

This book should have recipes for both lotion and conditioner and much more, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Making Natural Beauty Products by Sally Trew and Zonella Gould.

This book should have recipes for both lotion and conditioner and much more, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Making Natural Beauty Products by Sally Trew and Zonella Gould.

Thanks. I will see where I can get it from.

Back