Recommend A Printer

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cellador

Reaction score
Hi all!

I am looking for a printer that can handle adhesive labels - waterproof, glossy, matte, etc. I use OnlineLabels currently.

I have purchased a couple of inkjet printers in the past, and with each, I end up having feeder issues (jams, paper feeds inconsistently, labels aren't grabbed by the printer, etc.)

Any recommendations on a printer that can handle labels without the feeder issues? I don't mind spending the money if it will last longer than a year.

Thanks!

When we were selling a lot of lotions and scrubs we outsourced our labels and left a blank area to write the fragrance. We also made boxes to check the ounces. We also included a line such as may include such and such ingredients after the list of our main ingredients, since our main ingredients were the same. It actually was more cost-effective than purchasing Avery waterproof labels and printing on my Oki Laser.

For my soap labels, I use 2x4 label stock and printed them on my Epson EcoTank which I absolutely love. I have one of the first models out and will eventually buy myself one of these models since they take Sublimation dyes and they are not expensive.

EPSON ECOTANK ET-2800 ET-2803

Good luck with that one. Printers are a consumable item that rarely last long. It's cheaper to buy a new one each year if it comes with a few free ink cartridges than it is to buy the cartridges!

Made me chuckle its so wasteful but sooooo true!

Back