Blue Sugar FO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lavender.dreams.candles

Reaction score
I love Pink Sugar FO and it's one of my best sellers for my lotions.... I was just wondering if anyone has tried the male version Blue Sugar FO and if it's any good.

Where is the best place to buy FO's and EO's ???

lavender.dreams.candles said:
I love Pink Sugar FO and it's one of my best sellers for my lotions.... I was just wondering if anyone has tried the male version Blue Sugar FO and if it's any good.

Pink Sugar is my favorite too...it's all I make for myself and one of my best sellers. I'm not too fond of Blue Sugar but some seem to like it. I get all of my FOs from Heaven Scent, the pink sugar is to die for! Their prices are great and shipping is very reasonable. http://bertsheavenscent.com/shop/

Cindy

I have a brand new ounce of the extreme concentrate Blue Sugar FO from saveonscents.com

I'm clearing out some of my oils (I way over-bought) and I'm willing to sell it for cheap if you're interested.

From what I've read this is popular with men and a lot of women use it as well!

lavender.dreams.candles said:

I got mine from scent-works. It's different, not bad, but different. Ask 10 men their opinions & got different responses. My husband likes it as is, but I don't for a men's fragrance, so I added a bit of bergamot EO to it. If it sells, I will continue, but if not, that's the last bottle I will buy.

Latest posts

Back