BIKER BABE

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sygrid

Reaction score
I'll try this again. Scented Rosemary/lavender/mint

11BBabe.jpg

how it is possible. unbelievable work done. Its not look like hand work done its like work done by computer. I don't exactly whats right.

I'm not sure I understand your post. If you are doubtful of my capabilities you should understand that I am 3rd generation soapmaker and a "soap mold" manufacturer of 15 yrs. I don't 'touch up' my photo's and they are NOT created on the computer. The very fact that you would suggest it is actually...a veiled compliment...so thank you for the strength of your comment :)

Lorie Martin
www.martincreativemolds.com
www.soapmoldsuperstore.com

ivievei said:
how it is possible. unbelievable work done. Its not look like hand work done its like work done by computer. I don't exactly whats right.

I think it was meant to be a compliment, take it easy.

I hate that about text

I wasn't upset, I just didn't understand what the last sentence meant.
I know of companies who doctor their pictures and then when you try and make their products you can't. They don't even look close to what they advertise. I never want there to be any doubt that what you see is what you will make. So is it a huge thing to me, Yes. But I was smiling when I wrote it and followed up with this 'pm' moments later.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:52 am
Subject: Calla Lily Design
Hi,

I've just finished responding to your post on BIKER BABE.

None of our pictures are touched up or computer generated. They are just snapped with a digital camera, cropped and uploaded.

I hope I have misunderstood the intent of your comment. I think if you go to my sites you will see that my designs are easy to make and your soap will turn out just like the pictures.

Thank you for your comments,

Lorie

Latest posts

Back