Best Resource for Jars

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sakura1024

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Shannon and I'm not really new... I just forgot my login information and which email I used, so I signed up under a different user name. I'm so forgetful!!!

Anyway, I'm looking for jars for whipped butters and sugar scrubs. Can anyone tell me where is the best place to buy these? I would ideally like to have cobalt or amber jars with black lids, but I want to make sure to deal with a reputable company. Thanks for looking!

Shannon

8 - You may have only ONE identity on this forum, and only one person can use an account. Multiple accounts will be frozen or deleted and users will be banned.

Great, now that my account is legal again... does anyone have any suggestions relating to my original question? I'm still looking for containers for my products.

bayousome, Brambleberry, Majestic Mountain Sage, Wholesale Supplies Plus

Hi everyone! My name is Shannon and I'm not really new... I just forgot my login information and which email I used, so I signed up under a different user name. I'm so forgetful!!!

Anyway, I'm looking for jars for whipped butters and sugar scrubs. Can anyone tell me where is the best place to buy these? I would ideally like to have cobalt or amber jars with black lids, but I want to make sure to deal with a reputable company. Thanks for looking!

Shannon

Hi Shannon! If you have a Wal-Mart near by they have all sizes of mason jars in their kitchen section.

I have found great jars at dollar tree they hold about 18oz and come in either metal clasp lid or screw top. You can order in bulk from their site and free shipping to the closest store.

Latest posts

Back