Bathrooms ;Perfect Soap Accessories

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm afraid I don't share your 'enthusiasium' about bathrooms (though one with a little counter space would be cool....mine has none)...the picture is really cool....love the colors.

Soaping space?

jadiebugs1 said:
I'm afraid I don't share your 'enthusiasium' about bathrooms (though one with a little counter space would be cool....mine has none)...the picture is really cool....love the colors.

Do you mean counter space for Soaping? I understand :lol: :lol: :lol:

No....counter space in which to set my soap ON.....(and my hairbrush, or toothbrush, or anything really) I have a toilet, sink and shower that's it. Mighty deep cupboards and a built in shelf, but it's not in a convenient place....like 'behind' you when your sitting on the toilet....

I just want a bathroom with SPACE to turn around in... :roll: That's not asking too much is it??

Oh yeah...............I could spend some quality soaking time in that bath tub!

Digit

I used to have a claw foot tub eons ago. I LOVED it, but we were renting my grandmother's house and when we moved out we had to leave the tub. If I knew then that 20 years later I'd be a soapmaking fool, I would have found a way to get that tub!! LOL

Not a big ask at all.

jadiebugs1 said:
No....counter space in which to set my soap ON.....(and my hairbrush, or toothbrush, or anything really) I have a toilet, sink and shower that's it. Mighty deep cupboards and a built in shelf, but it's not in a convenient place....like 'behind' you when your sitting on the toilet....

I just want a bathroom with SPACE to turn around in... :roll: That's not asking too much is it??

What happens if you sneeze in there :shock: .Do you have to step out of it to change your mind.
You are not asking for very much at all. Heres wishing for you. :wink:

If we didn't have bathrooms we wouldn't have anywhere in which to indulge in all the lovely soaps (and other products) that we make!!
Personally for me, my bathroom is the most important room in my house for me!
Lucky me, we had it renovated about 18months ago, so it's all lovely and new and sparkling white!!
Perfect backdrop for soaps of all colours!

I could get down with that claw foot tub; both it and the wood stove in the fireplace surround would have to be a bit bigger and I have to have a steam shower as well. :lol: It amazes me everytime how somethings that are ole fashion become popular again.

Photos please

ChrissyB said:
If we didn't have bathrooms we wouldn't have anywhere in which to indulge in all the lovely soaps (and other products) that we make!!
Personally for me, my bathroom is the most important room in my house for me!
Lucky me, we had it renovated about 18months ago, so it's all lovely and new and sparkling white!!
Perfect backdrop for soaps of all colours!
:lol: Yay ! Chrissy could we have a peak pleeeeeaaase ?
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
4 or 5 photos should do it and you don't have to be in the bath.
:lol:

I am totally a bathroom person. When we reno'd our bathroom (which was so tiny you could have a bath, pee, and brush your teeth all at the same time), I made sure it had a tub you could linger in. The shower is a separate space, the toilet is in a different room; the tub is extremely deep with a wide ledge on one side for your wine or your tea or your book or your candles, and on the other side are windows that look out at the trees and the deer. There's a skylight above.

I LOVE that picture!!!

When I lived in Falkland, BC I had a wonderful bathroom off the master bedroom and it had a claw-foot tub. The house was built in 1946 and I loved the place... :cry:

Back