Bathbombs and 3 soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mariflo

Reaction score
My bathbombs:

100_4847.JPG

My first 100% olive oil soap. This has gone rancid on me and I think it might be from the oil (pomace) I used. Is that possible? The recipe was fine, I always run them through soap calc.

100_4831.JPG

This one is my first attempt at using kaolin clay and I absolutely love it. I noticed it is a lot creamier than the other soaps.

100_4819.JPG

And to this one I added ground up wild berries :)

100_4836.JPG

I am dying for soaping supplies and for nice Eos and FOs.... I am in Eastern Europe and I had to order my molds from the US ... you can imagine how much it cost to have them delivered here :shock:

Thank you for being so nice and friendly :)

mari

They look wonderful! The pink one has a fabulous color. What colorant did you use?

i *know* what you mean - also eastern european soaper here :D

they're all beautiful - the pink one has such great color!

maybe, one day, we can make an eastern european soap swap - i. e. you & me :lol:
but, no kidding, is there anyone else here on the forum from this parts of the world? hello!!

Aww,
Thank you all for the nice words :)

Holly99, the colorant I used for the pink soap was the only type of food colorant that I could find here. It comes in powdered form and I found it at the food market. I also added ground up wild berries which added a darker slightly purple shade and a nice exfoliating texture to the soap :)

Manchy, I am so happy you are around :) What country are you in? I thought I was the only EE-ean here and I felt sort of lonely :D Maybe others will join the EE-ean group ;)

Latest posts

Back