Bath Bomb Packaging

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KSL

Reaction score
Hi all~ I'm wondering what some of you use to package your bath bombs?!
I'm narrowing down some options, but so far, nothing really pops to me for the fizzies... nothing short of vacuum packing them like preserved food, which looks yucky!

And I think that a poly bag with wraffia or ribbon looks too common....
The other thing I was thinking of doing was to use stand up pouches or tin tie bags, make the fizzies smaller, and put a bunch in the bag - kind of like a "use however many you like" option.

thoughts? what's working for you all?

You could use organza bags! I've seen some people use really wide plastic bath salt tubes and stack bath bombs in them too. Looks nice!

i agree.
i had one in a plastic bag in the bathroom and it wasn't sealed properly. The steam from the shower made it start to react. it would be okay in non-humid environments, but if they're being shipped somewhere, I don't wan to take the chance that they'll start fizzing before it gets to its destination........

Oh, please tell me I get to do something prettier than just a vaccum bag.. lol

x

www.ellensessentials.com you may wish to look there. she carries a bath tablet maker i really like-it makes them reall hard, and then i wrap them in her foil wraps then organza bags. easy-peasy! :D

then for shipping/storage you could place them in ziplocs.

Re: x

heartsong said:
www.ellensessentials.com you may wish to look there. she carries a bath tablet maker i really like-it makes them reall hard, and then i wrap them in her foil wraps then organza bags. easy-peasy! :D

then for shipping/storage you could place them in ziplocs.

Don't mean to hijack, but I am after one of those tablet makers from ellens essentials! Shipping is CRAZY to Canada so if anyone else is thinking about ordering one, I would LOVE it if you could order one for me (I'll paypal you the cash) and ship it to me. I bet it can be shipped for about $5.... whereas they wanna charge me $30. EEEK! So, if anyone gets one, let me know pleeeeeeeease! :D Thanks!

hijack away!

I'm off to check out that site! for some reason i didn't get a notification for the post the other day!

thanks for the link!

Latest posts

Back