baby butt cream?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krissy

Reaction score
i have a friend that is going to have a baby soon and she wants me to make her a baby butt cream but i cant find any recipes that make it from scratch. anyone know of one they don't mind sharing??

I've made some with beeswax, safflower oil, coconut oil, lavender, bisabolol and calendula.
My friends have been using it on their baby boy since he was a month old.
They just love it.
I didn't write the recipe down (just mixed some for them when I heard little Domenic was having terrible rashes), but I believe it was something like this:
1/3 of beeswax
1/3 of coconut oil
1/3 of safflower
0.5% of lavender
2% of bisabolol
2% of calendula

and adding zinc oxide to any of those recipes will help to prevent against infections (Zinc is an antimicrobial agent)

Just found this!! Exactly what I was looking for... I have lot's of friends/family having babies this year... :shock:

dagmar88 said:
I've made some with beeswax, safflower oil, coconut oil, lavender, bisabolol and calendula.
My friends have been using it on their baby boy since he was a month old.
They just love it.
I didn't write the recipe down (just mixed some for them when I heard little Domenic was having terrible rashes), but I believe it was something like this:
1/3 of beeswax
1/3 of coconut oil
1/3 of safflower
0.5% of lavender
2% of bisabolol
2% of calendula

Very interesting. What is bisabolol and where do you find it?

My son has very sensitive skin so I made some butt cream for him a few weeks ago that has worked REALLY well using Olive Oil, Shea butter and Titanium Dioxide @ 10% (didn't have Zinc oxide). I will probably get some Zinc Oxide for the next batch.

Even hubby was impressed that there have been no more rashes since we started using this cream.

Latest posts

Back