Autumn is beautiful

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Rowan

Reaction score
Wow, that looks truly gorgeous. So calming and beautiful. I went to the Lake District as a kid and absolutely loved the mountains!

lenarenee

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for those beautiful pictures - very appreciated since here in droughtville California, we just have variations of dead and dying brown vegetation except for the occasional pine tree.

I take it there are few deciduous trees in your area? Your Autumn looks very green and I wouldn't be able to tell it from Spring or Summer.

The Efficacious Gentleman

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
When you get up that high (about 1600m) there are mostly pines. But down here it's looking very yellow and red, not just green!

IrishLass

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Breathtakingly beautiful! How wonderful it would be to have a scenic walk such as that nearby. No one would have to encourage me to get out and walk. lol

IrishLass :)

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I agree, the scenery is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.:p

annalee2003

Reaction score
Very beautiful scenery! I love the mountains, whish we had more of them here in my area.
Thanks for sharing!

quiltertoo

Reaction score
That is absolutely gorgeous. There are no mountains where I live but there are times when I come upon a view that is so stunning it takes my breath away. I find that every season has its own beauty.

Mary Lou

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Beautiful scenery, we are in Spring now, so I'm enjoying the new growth and the colours of green on the trees. The mountains are 1 1/2 hr away from us, so not too far, we are close to the ocean.

snappyllama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Austria is lovely in autumn!

I love autumn: hot cocoa, frosty mornings, chubby critters with the coats all filled in, pumpkin everything, and the first snow of the season!