Autumn is beautiful

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I went for a walk with a friend of mine today. Went up the local ski area before the snows set in. Thought I'd share an image or two -

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1445886619.681420.jpg

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1445886637.681885.jpg

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1445886669.535330.jpg

Wow, that looks truly gorgeous. So calming and beautiful. I went to the Lake District as a kid and absolutely loved the mountains!

Thank you for those beautiful pictures - very appreciated since here in droughtville California, we just have variations of dead and dying brown vegetation except for the occasional pine tree.

I take it there are few deciduous trees in your area? Your Autumn looks very green and I wouldn't be able to tell it from Spring or Summer.

Breathtakingly beautiful! How wonderful it would be to have a scenic walk such as that nearby. No one would have to encourage me to get out and walk. lol

IrishLass :)

Very beautiful scenery! I love the mountains, whish we had more of them here in my area.
Thanks for sharing!

That is absolutely gorgeous. There are no mountains where I live but there are times when I come upon a view that is so stunning it takes my breath away. I find that every season has its own beauty.

Mary Lou

Beautiful scenery, we are in Spring now, so I'm enjoying the new growth and the colours of green on the trees. The mountains are 1 1/2 hr away from us, so not too far, we are close to the ocean.

Austria is lovely in autumn!

I love autumn: hot cocoa, frosty mornings, chubby critters with the coats all filled in, pumpkin everything, and the first snow of the season!

Latest posts

Back