Attempting to swirl ( purple & white )

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traceyann

Reaction score
Hey all, here are a couple of pics of one of my first attempts to swirl, I poured at a very light trace and used the straw meathod that I think it was Lyn used....The colours are Titanium Dioxide and Ultramarine Violet.( the purple is a lot nicer than the pics show ...

Ultramarinevioletswirl1.jpg

Ultramarinevioletswirl2.jpg

Cant wait to unmold and cut .....am nervous now lol

Oh My Goodness that is beautiful................I cant wait to see it cut!!!! top notch swirlies there :0) I think it was our talented Amanda that used the straw for swirling............. Checking back lots to see updates :0)

Thanks Lyn, and sorry Amanda for giving Lyn the credit lol......I'm going to be soooo dissapointed if the swirls dont work out inside the soap ...fingers crossed

Ohhhh..that looks good. I can't wait to see it cut. That's the fun thing about logs...you never know what you'll have inside.

No go , with the inner swirls.....oh well put it down to experience, the soap smells diving and the top looks great , but I dont thing my straw worked as I have no colour inside the soap.....stay tunned Im not letting it beat me ...I WILL....eventually get purple swirls....

the inner swirls didnt work out , my straw must have been blocked as the inside was plain white ....will post a pic when I do my next batch .....sorry about the hype lol

Latest posts

Back