Anyone in Eastern PA interested in getting together?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelleyaynn

Reaction score
The soapers from Northern Virginia can't have all the fun. Anyone interested in getting together in Eastern PA? (Philly area generally)

Sorry Kelly,
Live outside of Pittsburgh. I think there are a couple regulars near Philly though...keep asking.
Scouter

I live in Bucks County (Warminster area)! Sort of tied down with a 18 month old, though, so hard to get away. But keep me in mind if you plan anything....

I'm about 2 hrs from Philly...
Would totally depend on when, but I like the idea!

I"m just outside of Philly in Delaware County, but I am a homeschooling mother of a 5 year old, so I don't do many get togethers.....but I do like the idea......... :)

We have a diverse group replying. I'm going to mull on this for a bit, and see what I come up with.

And if more see this and want to join, please do!!

Kelley

Carebear...2 hours which way? My son lives in New Jersey in Warren...if you guys do something, I could take a weekend ride to visit them. Let me know if you decide. It's about a 5 hour drive from Pgh to Warren, not too bad.

Scouter 139, where abouts are you located. I'm an hour outside of Pittsburgh in New Castle. Are there any more soapers our way. I would love to have a meet and greet.

Miss, I live in a little town 15 miles outside of Pgh, Verona, right next to Oakmont where they held the US opens. I work in Butler, right beside you.

Kelly,
If you pick a weekend and give a date, I'll try and make the visit coordinate with visiting Warren. Maybe I'll pickup Carebear on the way since she'll be closer to Philly and I'll have to drop all my gear in Warren first. Anyway, just say when.

I'm just east of Philly in NJ. It could be fun to get together once in a while! Keep us posted!

Latest posts

Back