Anyone have these FO's from Scent Works

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbuska

Reaction score
I would love to try

Coconut Lime Vertabim
White Vanilla Sugar

before I sink that much money into buying them.

If you have them and wouldn't mind parting with a cotton ball's worth, I would love to hear from ya.

Cheers,
Ken

I've heard that the Coconut Lime is great in every way but I never knew of that other one. Sounds lovely though.

Thanks for the feedback. I was hoping to smell it before I purchased them. I did see the feedback on the scent review board and they look positive.

-Ken

I have had good luck with those scents.

White Vanilla Sugar is everything it's cracked up to be and more. Discolored for me- as it should.

Coconut Lime- Also a nice sticker. I soaped cool and still moved slightly- no ricing or anything- so plan carefully just in case.

These are both great dupes. I wish I had some left to send you (I usually just buy in small quantities- next time they will be larger)- you won't be disappointed in them.

WSP (while I don't like them too much anymore for obvious reasons) has a great Coconut Lime- though a little different- more Limey so not a spot on dupe. But pleasant nonetheless- even my husband likes that one- it goes both ways. No acceleration or discoloration to note. :D

I hope this helps- I wouldn't hesitate just buy them. Their pretty good.

*Edited for a million typos

Latest posts

Back