Anybody seen Gobbler's Run

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrissyB

Reaction score
Hi
Has anybody seen Gobbler's Run on here over the last few days? I think she lives in Victoria, and it just hit me that she hasn't been on here lately.
I am very worried about her. If anyone has seen her can you please just let me know so I am not stressing out?
Thanks
Chrissy

Chrissy, all their infrastructure is gone, so no internet...or phones....or anything really. Even those not directly affected by the fires are going to be affected by this. I thought of PMing, but it wont go through.

Tanya

Hi Guys thanks for thinking of me. There was a fire reasonably close and everything here smells of smoke but we are ok here. I have only just seen this thread but got an email from Chrissyb yesterday. It's just heartbreaking to see all the devastation I've not stopped crying :(

We are so glad you are safe and well. Focus on peaceful thoughts for yourself and healing prayers to those who have lost loved ones and homes. We are a strong people and will overcome this.

Stay safe,

Tanya :)

Back