Any suggestions for a new wagon?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MelissaG

Reaction score
Mine has finally decided to fall apart completely so I need a new one by Saturday since I have a big two day market at that time.

What was the last one like? That would give everyone an idea as to what type of vehicle configuration you need.

Kind of like this but not an ozark. Telescoping handle (which is now broken right off). The side stitching has come undone. The attachment where the handle attached to the wagon is broken off too. The handle and attachment were plastic but the rest was metal and canvas.

I need something easy for me to pull but that also can handle the weight of my 70lb tent (I so need a new tent too but can't do it just yet. It's too heavy for me). Price matters but the last one was $50 a few years ago. And It was starting to drive me crazy.

1699400468028.png

I have a similar wagon to yours but I’ve been looking at other options like this. I need something sturdier and without the sides that the wagon has. But I don’t have any experience to offer.
IMG_8835.jpeg

Latest posts

Back