An other noob

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asiza

Reaction score
I'm a beginner at soap making and it's a lot of fun. I was interested but afraid of making soap for many years. I've sense gotten over the fear of lye and now find myself overwhelmed by ingredient choices, companies, and prices. :crazy:

To date, my family likes the coconut oil soap I make but I'm bored with it. The fragrance I used is fantastic but does not last much past curing :eh:, so I need to find better choices there. I'd also like to make a soap for my newborn grandson that is soothing and gentle.

~well, that's me at the moment :wink: hope to meet you all soon

Welcome to the forums. It's a great place. I have a grandson due any day now. Made him a double batch of Castille soap, when i first heard the news. If he comes tomorrow, the soap will have aged 8 months, so he'll be set. haha.

Welcome to the forums. It's a great place. I have a grandson due any day now. Made him a double batch of Castille soap, when i first heard the news. If he comes tomorrow, the soap will have aged 8 months, so he'll be set. haha.

Congrats! Christmas babes are fun. I have a grandson born Dec. 22nd (the newborns "big" brother); I've got to say, it makes holidays interesting with all the birthdays lumped in with them. :p Wish I had gotten past my fear of lye long before now. Castile would be nice.

Back