Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How old are you?

• 20 minus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20 something

• 30 something

• 40 something

• 50 something

• 60 something

• 70 something

• 80 plus

• Total voters
I looked & looked & this is really the only picture of myself I have on the puter. I am camera shy.

PS: I am straight up 40.

That's an interesting shot Tab, if you don't mind me asking, what is the story behind the picture?

LOL!

We had just installed an iron fire escape on the side of our building so we could begin construction of a loft above our shop. My husband ran up, yelled hey, I looked up & snap... He has to trick me into pictures. I generally get my hand up in front of my face before he snaps though.

Well happy belated Birthday Neil. I just celebrated my birthday as well. I turned 43. I will attempt a pic.

I will try again, but I don't seem to remember how to transfer pics.

my.php
[/url][/img]

let's see if this works. k

Tab, you look about 25. Tanks for putting a picture with all we do together here. Gallery Girl, you are closer to my age, but I'm still older. I turned 45 last November. :roll:

Can't wait to meet DFP in person this May! :D 8) 8) Girl, we are going to have a blast Friday and Saturday. Remember, you catch all the rotten tomatoes! :lol:

I'm one of the old coots of the forum. :lol:

Paul

I have the bizarre feeling i'm the little one in this situation.... :D But i dare not speak my age.... Anyone have a guess? I'm the only one under 20!

I'm staring down 33.....and feel about 16.....with the sense of humor of a 15 year old boy. :lol:

joanne

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

I love the laughs i get off of dragon...even when she doesnt say something funny, and i look at her avatar....PLAAAAAh.....PLAAAAAh.....PLAAAAAAAh....PLAAAAAAh lol

Back