Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How old are you?

• 20 minus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20 something

• 30 something

• 40 something

• 50 something

• 60 something

• 70 something

• 80 plus

• Total voters
pepperi27 said:
Omg you guys are just beautiful!!

I try!LOL That picture of "me" I posted is one of my better shots on a good day. Oh well, wait until tomorrow, I think the pic will be more "realistic" it will be a off day tomorow for me! :lol:

Paul.... :wink:

Well, I said I'd post a real picture of me the next day; it is 5 months later, but here it is. A picture taken by Phyllis' sister, a little yellow, but here we are, I'm the fat, ugly one of the two. :oops:

newslabmichelesh174.jpg

Paul :wink: :lol:

Tabitha said:
Is the lady Phyllis?

For my sake it better be. :shock: :lol: She has lost more weight since then. She has lost 145 pounds since last spring, by diet and exercise. I'm so proud of her! 26 years married this May 15th.

Paul

She looks like spring chicken, for some reason I was thiking she was older.

Lucky Double-Deuce here....born 11/27/85

The many faces of Ian T...

While I was growing my dreadlocks (which I consequently had to shave for employment purposes :( ...now a dread in disguise but theyll come back one day...cant change the conceptions of the heart :) )

n5116085310601018672202wp7.th.jpg

Surfing in Costa Rica...
ptfotosflboys009by5.jpg

ptfotosflboys006kn7.jpg

My Lady and I (semi recent photo)

ilcparty026er5.jpg

Isnt it fun to put a face to who we speak with over the internet???!!!

no spring chicken

Tabitha said:

Hey I wish I was as young as people say I look. Lets just say I'm closer to 50 than 40. Its all due to Soapmakers soaps and lotions ladies. :oops: Was that a plug for him or what. :lol:

Re: no spring chicken

YorkieLover said:
Tabitha said:

Hey I wish I was as young as people say I look. Lets just say I'm closer to 50 than 40. Its all due to Soapmakers soaps and lotions ladies. :oops: Was that a plug for him or what. :lol:

And I didn't even pay her to say that! :!: :p HE HE HE! :lol:

I'm turning 31 this year. I know I'm starting to get old, cuz I keep thinking, "Those kids need to put on more clothes/get a haircut/pull up their pants/etc!" :lol: Yep, I'm a bit old-fashioned apparently. Okay not the greatest pic of me, but this is what I look like at 4 months pregnant:
14weeks08.jpg

Gosh I've already gained so much this pregnancy... Maybe after I have the baby I can post a less "puffy" pic of me, or at least one with fewer chins, LOL...

Oh and this is what I look like with a 19-month-old sitting on my head...
Sitonmommy.jpg

Ain't he sweet and gentle to his mama? :shock:

IanT said:
Lucky Double-Deuce here....born 11/27/85

ilcparty026er5.jpg

Isnt it fun to put a face to who we speak with over the internet???!!!

Somehow IanT, you look pretty much like a pictured you in my head. 8) Though I had no idea you'd be younger than my oldest daughter!

And Dear Dear DragonFlyPrincess......so happy to see yer face (without an eyepatch!)
I'll post a pic of me and the kid here soon, just stumbled onto this "searching" for cocoa butter info--search feature still baffles the crap outa me, it's almost 1am and I'd have to search pretty throughly to find a pic I could stand to live with showing everybody!

And Soapmaker Man.......you're beautiful! (not fat and ugly as you claim!) Lucky wife you have there...who is quite beautiful also.

WE'RE ALL "BOOTIFUL PEEPS!"

LYE EYE :shock:

Lol thats crazy that it worked out like that, I wonder if its the lingo or vibes i put off or something :)....crazy how the world works!

and yes I agree, beautiful people indeed :)

I always tell everyone, never degrade yourself! (or anyone else for that matter!)

Today is my Birthday. I went to bed last night nine years old and this morning I woke up fourty nine. wow the years went by quick. I feel like I'm only Thirty five so 49 aint so bad for me. I still have lots of work to do. I was born in 1959. IF and when I wake up tomorrow 89 then I can still say I've been blessed exceedingly by the Lord.
To everyone that posted pictures now I can put an image to your face, Thanks, I am a very visual person And it makes it seem more like family.

Last fall 240lb man holding a 10lb blue cat:
Neilfish.JPG

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEIL!!!

Looks like I am 1 week older than you.

Ian, my two oldest children(sons) were born in '84 and '86. One on either side of you. You could be my son.

Have a great day everyone. Maybe I can get a picture posted later.

Laurie

Thanks Laurie and Paul.

BTW happy late Birthday to you Laurie.

Well ok, since only 7 people have posted their pics, I'll be brave.

Here's my 59+ face without makeup, wrinkles and all:

DiPermeds.jpg

Back