Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How old are you?

• 20 minus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20 something

• 30 something

• 40 something

• 50 something

• 60 something

• 70 something

• 80 plus

• Total voters
BuffaloSnowGirl,

That's my nephew. He's quite a bit bigger now (he just turned 3) and is a little stinker! :lol:

joanne

gallerygirl said:
Okay Paul, older, not old. lol :lol: k

Sounds good to me GalleryGirl! :D :lol:

Today I am feeling old though. Compared to the Ian's (younguns) of the forum, we are older for sure! :roll:

Paul[/u]

wooooooow was i off!!

thats AWESOME though..perfect timing if you ask me (do you live with the parentals still??..) my advice...learn as much as you can and start a biz while your still young if you really like the soap craft...this way your not paying rent and all that other bills stress that follows....youll be able to save some serious cash!!....if your not looking to go the biz route at least you are starting at an early age to learn as much as possible!! i wish i knew about soapmaking while i was young!...would have kept me out of other things i got into.... :shock:

:lol: :lol:

like i said though....its just a state of mind, ive met 50yr olds who could pass for 25...just got to keep that fire of life stolked throughout life, we are all just candles lit from the fire of the sun :)

Latest posts

Back