acrylic soap stamps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would be interested to see if you could create my logo in this stamp. i also wanna know more about how you do this? Please? :)

What size stamp do you prefer to use on your soaps?
I've been making some, just curious what sizes are most popular?

Wow! I would also be interested in having my logo on a stamp. Those are fantastic!

I have one! Stellagrl took me on as the 'test pancake' and I couldn't be more thrilled with the result. Stylized, contemporary dragonfly, I loved it, we worked with a small key ring image in the public domain. The soap is Lavender Ylang ylang EOs with purple Brazilian and French pink clays. Thank you Rhonda!

dragonflystamp.jpg

stamp3.jpg

Ohhh, I would be interested in buying one if you can somehow do my logo or something close. If your interested, send me a message :)

I don't have a logo as yet but would still like a few of anything nice design. Hope I can send message and not get in trouble :wave:

What size stamp do you prefer to use on your soaps?
I've been making some, just curious what sizes are most popular?

I had one made last fall that is about 2.5" to 2.75". Love it! It came with a wood 'handle' to glue into a hole of the back of the acrylic stamp. I instead cut a piece of Maple lumber (I am a woodworker also), & glued that to the stamp. I like being able to use a hammer to lightly tap the center, then tapping even lighter on each corner of the stamp.

I like stamping right after I cut my soap. My recipe allows that. It took a little bit to get the hang of what was the best technique to use. I spray my stamp, & the soap face with a light spritz of 91% alcohol before stamping. Then clean the stamp face, as needed, with an old toothbrush & more alcohol. I tried the plastic wrap method, & that did NOT work for me.

I'd also like to know the price of a stamp if you are going to be selling them soon. I'm looking for something simple now for a 'Wine" soap. Your stamps look wonderful!

I agree, I would totally buy one. I love the fluid lines in your first pics. I was thinking if you could make me one with a calla lily I would totally make that my signature.

Let me know when you get ready to start selling them, K?

They do look beautiful!!!!
I'm very proud of my work....Thanks for being my guinea pig!!!
Your soaps are beautiful.
I'll bet no one else has that dragonfly! He was a beast! lol
Enjoy, Rhonda

Not sure is this is the right place to post this, but I am making the acrylic stamps. Interested please message me for more info.
Thanks

Back