A right of passing?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jean1C

Reaction score
I DID it! LOL! I broke my first stick blender! Why is it that this never happens at a "good" time? Yep, that's right...doing two loafs, each w/ three colors...have it all divided with the color in...and the bottom of the stick blender breaks off....just will not stay attached...of course, one cannot take the time to LOOK and see what is going on because everything is covered with soap and the stuff is tracing faster than it ever has before. So what do you do? You hold it together with two hands, hope you don't get electrocuted and carry on. Then you take the RED seized Dragon blood and PLOP it on top and say,,,,,"HMMM...bet I couldn't do that again if I tried".
To those of you experienced soapers, do you keep an extra stick blender on hand?

Hi! Yes, it never happens during those bad times! :lol: Desperate times calls for desperate measures - when mine goes bad I will use the one in the kitchen (if I can find it.) I better go check and see where it is hiding. Better yet, I should check the newspaper ads and see what is on sale. I have duplicates of everything except my blender. Thanks for a warning about what WILL happen. Hope your batch is a success! :thumbup:

Knock on wood I haven't had mine break yet after 3 years still going strong. However, I do have a spare that I bought at a thrift shop just in case. Always a good thing to have back ups.

Duck tape was my friend when that happened to me..I went and bought 2 more stick blenders so I would always have one..

Latest posts

Back