A few recent soaps :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisnkelley

Reaction score
The first 2 are from a couple of months ago, and the cherry was made yesterday. I've got a few more batches made today that I'll be cutting soon as well.

Shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil lightly scented with sage and lemongrass

CocoShea - Sage and Lemongrass by designzbykelley, on Flickr

Shea butter, coconut oil, and olive oil scented with a Drakkar-type fragrance from PEAK, can't remember what it was called now! Same recipe as above.

CocoShea - Drakkar-type by designzbykelley, on Flickr

Shea butter, cocoa butter, avocado butter, coconut oil, and palm oil scented with Peak Wild Cherry fragrance.

Triple Butter - Cherry by designzbykelley, on Flickr

Triple Butter - Cherry by designzbykelley, on Flickr

Love the colour on the cherry one, what colour did you put in it or was it from the FO ?

Looks great! I love the Peak Wild Cherry FO. The color is perfect for the scent, very pretty.

Relle9 said:
Love the colour on the cherry one, what colour did you put in it or was it from the FO ?

I used Labcolors cherry I believe. I put to much in without knowing, which is why it is so bright, but I like it. Will see how it turns out after a cure :)

JenniferSews said:
Looks great! I love the Peak Wild Cherry FO. The color is perfect for the scent, very pretty.

I'm glad to hear that you like the scent! I really like it so far, but I read somewhere that it turns funky after curing for a while, so we will see :)

I really like the first one with the dual color, and that pink just looks fun. I'm really really growing to appreciate lab colors. :-D

I've heard so much about Drakkar (or however you spell it)- I had no idea it turned soap so dark, or did you color it? That pink is great! I have never tried labcolors, but I may have to give it a go after seeing that!!

I love all your soaps ... they look so pretty and like ones I'd want to buy!

A question ... approx what weight do you cut your bars? They look like a great size to use!

Dragonkaz said:
I love all your soaps ... they look so pretty and like ones I'd want to buy!

A question ... approx what weight do you cut your bars? They look like a great size to use!

My bars are anywhere between 3.5 oz and 5.5 oz depending on the size/shape. The first 2 here are around 3.5 oz, the cherrys are 4 oz. :)

newbie said:
I've heard so much about Drakkar (or however you spell it)- I had no idea it turned soap so dark, or did you color it? That pink is great! I have never tried labcolors, but I may have to give it a go after seeing that!!

I actually added mica to that one to make it dark - my hubby wanted it to be dark and manly :)

Latest posts

Back