A few new ones

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarvan

Reaction score
I went with Pineapple-Cilantro (Brambleberry). It's too sweet for me, but not as strong now and no longer nauseating!

This was supposed to have Elements of Bamboo, but went with plain.

This is the one I did for the baby shower in late October. It's baby powder scented and though I thought I would throw up if I smelled it one more time, I have decided it's not that bad. Scent is fading quite a bit.

I really wanted my baby powder soap to be as white as possible, but I think the FO discolored just a tad. It's usable and I doubt anyone would care.

very nice, jarvan!!

hey, that pineapple cilantro. is that a "type" I had a friend ask me to make that, yesterday, and i forgot it, as it seems so obscure to me. your post reminded me of it, and got me to thinking it might be a dupe.

i'd definitely wait to see how yours cured out, before i made any

The pineapple cilantro will have to have a good long cure (at least 6 months) before I make my final judgment. But, in the first couple of weeks, it isn't fading enough to make me want to keep it around. I will find some unwitting person to donate it to. Hey....want some pineapple-cilantro??? I could mail you a couple bars and you can have your friend smell it soaped before making any.

That sounds really yummy! They look beautiful! I really like the blue tops.

Latest posts

Back