A couple of my latest soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jola

Reaction score
My first attempt at thick tracing and making a design on the top.

briansbdayetc062.jpg

and my first attempt at CPHP. It's a lovely blend of tropical fragrances but the I wish I had a root beer to scent it with considering the color that it is!
briansbdayetc078.jpg

Woohoo! Congrats on BOTH!
The textured top is beautiful AND very creamy looking!

I don't HP but I've seen lots of pics & that looks awesome! You're on a roll!

oo nice work. I especially like the first one. Did you use anything interesting to do the texture or is done by the back of a spoon?

I used a really thin wood dowel. It was handy and I've been told not to mix metal and soap so I thought a spoon would be bad.

It's scented with Palm Tree FO and when it was still in the mold it looked like the waves of an ocean :)

Dixie said:
They look great! How did you like cphp?

Thanks.
It was different. I was scared I hadn't cooked it long enough. Still new to the zap test. I never have been zapped so I'm never sure if I'm doing it right! lol.

I LOVE the way the warm soap felt in the mold and the way it moved! hahah!

I definitely want to try it a few more times. And of course I will love being able to use the soap sooner.

i love the "waves." i would like to try this but i usually have to shave off the ash on the top of my soaps and i would be afraid of losing the cool affect if i had to shave a bit. does anyone have this experience/problem with their cool tops?

Yaaaay! Your textured tops look awesome!! Not so hard, right?
You are dead on about the root beer scent. LOL!!

Back