6wks to Xmas - last chance to make that gift batch!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm yeah that would be me. I did 3 batches last weekend gonna try for 2 more so i can mix and match toward everyones tastes.

I have to work at the library on Sat., but have some holiday type fos I want to use up. :) Hopefully, Sunday is my day. I already have the oils measured out into little buckets!

Jude

Excellent reminder! I have two more batches I want to make next weekend, then I should have plenty to mix and match.

artisan soaps said:
Sure I have a heap of soap curing/ready that I will be gifting to this person and that, but I just realised I don't have any beer soap which is always a hit with the fellas (read: kids granddad)..

So guess what I'm doing this week-end: Spicy Summer Ale Soap :D

And I'm going to make my famous Fruit Mince (family heirloom Welsh recipe) so it's got a month and a half to brew in the jar before making into pies -YUM!

Anyone else still doing Xmas batches? It's now or never!

Fruit mince?Yuummm. I love mince tarts.I usually do puddings as gifts but just don't feel the urge this year.Everyones getting soap! :D
I want to do a palm free hemp soap for a friend,still stuck for scent tho.

6 weeks! That is truly a reminder.
I have a few beer/luffa soaps I want to make for my brothers but bearing in mind how hairy they are, I guess a couple of weeks lye-heavy, under-curing won't notice???
:D :shock: :D

Dear Soapy Friends,

Just wanted to let you know that sadly, along with a number of other members, I have decided to leave this forum.

I recently joined to share my experience and to enjoy that of others. But unfortunately, the political posturing of the moderators is such that I have lost interest in sharing, only to be constantly put down.

Apparently, those of us who do share and happen to contradict the moderators are accused of "padding our experience with lies".

I have no interest in political pettiness on what has turned out to be a very small minded forum so am cancelling memebrship today.

All the best,

Ollieblue :)

I just got 2 new molds today, a 2lb and a 4lb... I was getting partial gel with my old 2lb. I have no idea what I'm going to make tomorrow, maybe my bayrum lime.... yummy!

I'm not making the mistake of giving soap as gifts this year no one appreciates it or uses it :roll: I'm just making soap to sell right now for the holiday :)

Latest posts

Back