2nd try at CPHP

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixybratt

Reaction score
95% POO
and 5% CO
I kinda a Peachy color mica to try for more orange than yellow and used tangy twist FO
Not the prettiest soap i've ever made but not the ugliest either.
I really like the the feel on my skin, and I can't wait till i can find a bigger crock pot.

pixybratt said:
95% POO
and 5% CO
I kinda a Peachy color mica to try for more orange than yellow and used tangy twist FO
Not the prettiest soap i've ever made but not the ugliest either.
I really like the the feel on my skin, and I can't wait till i can find a bigger crock pot.

Nice! All I have been doing so far is the CPHP in crock pot. Dont have a Stainless Steel Pot I want to devote to soap yet. But dont mind using my old 6 qt Crock pot.
As a more experienced soaper, do you find you have more artistic leeway with cold process. I find HP limiting for stuff I want to do. But makes a great natural looking bar.

I am new to Cp soap making less than 6 months time but I like cp more for the look of it, but the cphp was super cool as far as I could use the soap sooner.

I don't use stainless, I use a plastic bucket for some reason I feel safer that way.

Latest posts

Back