My Xmas Gift (soap cutter)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was made by Dh, now all I need to do is make some soap to test it out - what an excuse to make soap - don't really need one anyway. :D :D :D

IMG_1229_zpsa5f7a426.jpg
IMG_1228_zps13660262.jpg
IMG_1227_zps00d55343.jpg

The slider next to the cutter on the left hasn't been fixed yet, he wanted to check what thickness I needed it set to.

ooooh! What a great gift! You'll have to show it to us in action :)

This is fabulous! I love that it looks a bit like a guillotine! :twisted:
How cool if you could make the piece on the left "adjustable" so that you could change sizes on the fly!

Merry Christmas!

dyclement05 said:
This is fabulous! I love that it looks a bit like a guillotine! :twisted:
How cool if you could make the piece on the left "adjustable" so that you could change sizes on the fly!
It will be made adjustable, dh is putting in a sliding slot, just like my old one .

Merry Christmas!

Lol, the first thing I thought was that it has a very cool guillotine kind of look. Your husband is an artist! He obviously put a lot of thought into this, and you can be very proud of him. Amazing work.

Why do you think I don't use it a lot :? ?

Oh, I was just wondering because so many of us have redundant equipment -- for all I know you have three more beautiful cutters that you love equally as much! I'm not in that boat, but sometimes I like to cut one bar at a time so I use a different cutter. My sickness shows in more than one way :)

Back