YouTube Videos

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all. Other than SoapQueen and Soapmaking101, does anyone have any suggestions for comprehensive tutorials on YouTube? As a newbie, so much on YT are amateur video simply not sure I can trust. Thanks for any suggestions you may have :)

To me, those 2 are the best. I have run across random other vids that are ok, but none as thorough and professional as those.

Amy Warden from Great Cakes Soapworks has some good videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

There is a girl who does a series called the twelve days of soap that I really liked. Also I'm toataly in love with girl who does them so there's that...

Try SudsNBudsBathandBody on YouTube. She takes you step by step, and I also like some of Natures Garden videos. Good luck!

I like watching iamhomemade from Ireland (long videos) and fun, but may be most helpful for techniques on swirls etc. and Missouri River Soap. Soap Queen and Soaping 101 are meant to be educational, most of the others I have seen are soap makers that are sharing, but they make the videos for their fans.

I second Missouri River Soap. You also might like Christy Rose --> http://www.youtube.com/user/dudley3183/videos

ozymndius is another person who makes detailed CP videos. I haven't watched all of his videos so I can't say there isn't anything in them which I would consider a safety issue or have an objection. However, the videos I've watched were well done and had some nice tips. http://www.youtube.com/user/ozymndius/videos

I forgot to mention - his videos come across as being more for beginners.

Last edited:
And for what not to do there is always Nancy Today. image.jpg

wowywow-wow

Please keep these rules in mind as you use our soap making message board:

1 - The Soap Making Forum will not tolerate obscene, racist or sexually explicit language. Personal attacks are not permitted. We reserve the right to remove posts that are abusive, hateful, or defame or insult anyone. We also reserve the right to remove message board posts that are off-topic or not in English.

I don't want to see this discussion going south like some previous discussions. This is an open forum so anyone can view it. Let's not take it further than sistrum's comment that this lady's videos shouldn't be used for learning soapmaking. I appreciate everyone's understanding in this matter.

Thanks,

Hazel
Admin

Last edited by a moderator:
I just watched a few of her videos. Wanting to see what you were all talking about.

Please see my edit in the above post.

Thanks,

Hazel
Admin

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back