Worlds Best.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worlds Best

I have just logged on and been reading everyone's comments....and I agree wholeheartedly!!!

I joined in early Sept 08 (I think...) and have learned so, so much from reading all your posts and asking questions too. I am a MP soaper who feels so accepted by you all and have now gained enough confidence to try my hand at CP (any day now... :lol: ) - thanks to everyone here and the wealth of knowledge that is so freely shared!

Best wishes to you all,

Tanya :)

I've been lurking around for a week or so and I must say, you guys are great. I love it here. :mrgreen:

I really love it here, too. :D I belong to about 6 different soaping forums (I know...it's an obsession :oops: ), but the kind, respectful, and helpful atmosphere here is hands down, without a doubt, A-1, top of the line user-friendly. Y'all are great, and I'm proud and grateful to be a member amongst such a wonderful group of people! :)

IrishLass

Thanks everyone! We are pleased so many people are happy with the tone of our forum. It may be too mellow for some, we do try to keep it PG to fit with the needs & wants of our members. We also try our best to keep it tame & keep the drama at a minimum. Goodness knows, with a million forums on the world wide web, there's a forum to suit EVERYONE. We are pleased so many of you have decided the SMF fits you!

This is definitely the friendliest, most helpful, and fun message board I've ever had the pleasure of participating on. I appreciate all the advice, hints, tips and witty comments from everyone. Bless you all!

Ditto, I also agree with the others. I liked the tone of the forum as soon as I found it. Respect for each other, no rudeness or unsavoury language!

misty

Latest posts

Back