What's for Dinner tonight ? What are you having ?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a friend who has carbon steel. She hates it. I would love another opinion if anyone else has used it.
check out the terrific carbon steel pans from “Smithy”. They are expensive but are a step above all the rest. I use cast iron, almost exclusively, but will put my Smithy skillet up against any other carbon steel brand. Maybe your friend has not really learned how to season/use it. Here’s a link to their site: Smithey Ironware Company | Premium Cast Iron Cookware

Roast beast, roasted root veg, biscuits, gravy, fruit salad. It's cold here and it's been nothing but mist and fog today. This seemed like a hot, comforting, meal for the day.

Really wish I had a roast in the freezer, tucked somewhere in between my lovely prawns, because this sounds AMAZING....instant hunger pangs when I read this 😁So now I have organic local roasts to hunt down this year so that next winter I am swimming in roast beef dinners ❤️

I have a friend who has carbon steel. She hates it. I would love another opinion if anyone else has used it.

EDIT: NEVER MIND....LATE TO ASK THE QUESTION :)

Really?? Why? I have been thinking of trying some carbon steel cookware out to replace one of my small pots that has bit the biscuit. Would love to hear what problems people are experiencing with it.

Really wish I had a roast in the freezer, tucked somewhere in between my lovely prawns, because this sounds AMAZING....instant hunger pangs when I read this 😁So now I have organic local roasts to hunt down this year so that next winter I am swimming in roast beef dinners ❤️

And we had no leftovers -- husband and sons ate the whole thing in one sitting.

Latest posts

Back