What music are you listening to??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

well im listenin to Put Your Hands Up For Detroit - Fedde Le Grande
because it has a big deep heavy bassline that makes me want to dance like a twat......

whooooo, the million dollar question!

My taste runs the whole spectrum (almost!)
Today, I was listening to KT Tunstall while I went for my lunch power walk - great tunes!

Right now I am listening to Alex Jacobovitz playing Bach's Prelude in C Major on xylophone ... fantastic artist!!!
I bought the CD on a pedestrianised street in Munich yesterday. He was playing his xylophone in the street and the entire Karlsplatz square was resonating with the precise notes of his xylophone taking you back to the world of kings and ballroom gowns ... wonderful sensation ... great artist!

mariflo said:
Right now I am listening to Alex Jacobovitz playing Bach's Prelude in C Major on xylophone ... fantastic artist!!!
I bought the CD on a pedestrianised street in Munich yesterday. He was playing his xylophone in the street and the entire Karlsplatz square was resonating with the precise notes of his xylophone taking you back to the world of kings and ballroom gowns ... wonderful sensation ... great artist!

Bach is my ultimate go to composer - I used to fall asleep to his cello suites (when I lived by myself downtown Montreal in a questionable area....) Still love them to this day!

@ Deda: Great picks all around. :)

I've been listening to Gordon Lightfoot's "Summertime Dream" this evening while cleaning up and making a big batch fo chili for next week's lunches. :)

For some reason I've been listening to a lot of Bad Religion this week, and quite a bit of Tori Amos, Pantera, and Type O Negative.

Though today while working on my nephews birthday cake I listened to Gogol Bordello, Kultur Shock, Dropkick Murphy's and Baltic Beatbox. It really helped to get the creative juices flowing.

I suppose you could call my taste in music a bit on the eclectic side. In fact I think I might turn on some Ella Fitzgerald while I shower before bed. That woman's honey smooth voice always relaxes me.

Deda said:
Radiohead & Carolina Chocolate Drops

Love the Carolina Chocolate Drops! I'm still deciding how I feel about the new Radiohead album though.

Today's music has been Josh Ritter, Laura Marling, and the Avett Brothers.

jlw4690 said:
Deda said:
Radiohead & Carolina Chocolate Drops

Love the Carolina Chocolate Drops! I'm still deciding how I feel about the new Radiohead album though.

Today's music has been Josh Ritter, Laura Marling, and the Avett Brothers.

I really like Lotus Flower.

Latest posts

Back