Want to enable?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One I'd recommend is Lettuce which although not a strong fragrance it is fresh, clean and summery and I love it in soap and lotions however have not tried it in CP.

summer fling. i got it in the sampler, and i've just ordered the 100ml bottle this time....it is "pretty", if that is what you're after...
one word of caution, though, i'm a newbie, and my soap hasn't fully cured yet, but atm, it smells really lovely....

this is terrible....i've just put my order to aussie through and have included gingerfish.....pineapple cilantro sounds so good too.....*groan*

whisks said:
summer fling. i got it in the sampler, and i've just ordered the 100ml bottle this time....it is "pretty", if that is what you're after...
one word of caution, though, i'm a newbie, and my soap hasn't fully cured yet, but atm, it smells really lovely....

I also got a free bottle last year and it smells sort of like Dewberry. I'm not keen on it (strange nose me) so would love to know how it ends up smelling in soap.

I'm too scared to read this list because I know I will log into ASS and add them to my never-ending wishlist. :wink:

i'm not familiar with dewberry, so can't comment there.
my soap is barely 2 weeks old and the smell is very sweet; i think i'm more of a melloe person, but i can imagine lots of people still liking it. i made a batch with ralph lauren's blue for women less than a week ago, and the smell is so faint, i don't know what to do; it looks really pretty because i swirled pale blue and white, but there's no fragrance whatsoever. i made it for my children to give their friends, and you can imagine, teenagers would most likely want something smelly, so i can imagine they'll like the summer fling better. who knows?

Saffron and Cedar is the best best best...............Mmmmmmm sticks as well...........I don't know anyone who has not sniffed this and fallen in love. Goes quite brown but I just lightenit up a bit with some TD..............Really is a good lasting fragrance designed for men and loved by women LOL.................D

whisks said:
my soap is barely 2 weeks old and the smell is very sweet; i think i'm more of a melloe person, but i can imagine lots of people still liking it. i made a batch with ralph lauren's blue for women less than a week ago, and the smell is so faint, i don't know what to do; it looks really pretty because i swirled pale blue and white, but there's no fragrance whatsoever. i made it for my children to give their friends, and you can imagine, teenagers would most likely want something smelly, so i can imagine they'll like the summer fling better. who knows?

Pity about the "blue" not lasting (crosses that off my list). Yep, I reckon teenagers will like the Summer Fling. :wink:

Bubbles Galore said:
whisks said:

Pity about the "blue" not lasting (crosses that off my list). Yep, I reckon teenagers will like the Summer Fling. :wink:

one thing in favour of the blue is that it smells much classier than the fling (waddaya expect from a fling???lol). i bought the 100ml and will try doing it with more fo next time. remember i'm new at this....

I don't like rose fragrances, but I've been told that their English Rose is a nice one. It moves quickly, as you'd expect from a floral, but it's supposed to be manageable as long as you use full water and don't plan anything crazy like a 7-color swirl.

I buy most of my oils from Bigtree but out of the few l have got my favourite is Oatmeal Milk and Honey,
A couple l didn't like much... Island Coconut is a sort of light coconut smell but needs something to give it a kick and the worst of all is Marrakesh bought because it sounded exotic and l thought it would be like Nag Champa or dragons blood instead on the first smell its really nice than it has a back smell of BBQ or something similar ,maybe its just my nose but it makes me feel a little sick so if anybody wants a 90% full bottle of Marrakesh(50ml) free of charge feel free to let me know and l will send it on .I will pay for postage so Aussies only please ,can't afford International postage.

......i've just ordered island kiss in a 100ml bottle.... :shock:
oh well...does anyone ever blend the FOs together? does anything go well with island kiss?

Latest posts

Back