The One Mold

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are more video tutorials and reviews. Looks pretty good to me.

https://www.google.com/search?q="the+one+mold"&safe=active&client=ms-android-google&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiTouaJ25vWAhUr_IMKHVYxBfIQ_AUIEygD&biw=412&bih=604&dpr=2.63

Last edited:
I forgot who it was, but there is a member who swears by that mold.

I was looking into it for a time but ultimately got a cheaper slab mold - purely a financial decision. I've only heard good things about it

I've seen a lot of videos of soapers using it and the reviews on the Etsy listing are all really good. It's soo tempting but awfully expensive if I don't end up liking it!

I've never used it, but I wanted to make mention of the liners just to give you a heads-up of the difficulties that you might encounter with them. I have a different mold, but with similar hard, plastic liners, and as Ariane's video shows in her review of The One Mold (in the link provided by Artemis), such liners can be quite a pain the arse to unmold. I ruined one too many of my batches trying to unmold my soap from the liners that came with my mold (in spite of following directions to a 'T' and following the alternative 'tricks' given to me when the regular directions failed) and have actually now taken to lining those liners with flexible, heat-resistant mylar for effortless, damage-free removal. I'm not trying to discourage you from buying it (other than the liners, it looks like a great mold), but just be aware you may need to make some adjustments for easier, more hassle-free unmolding.

IrishLass :)

That's the kinds of things I want to hear! Because it's very rare something is as flawless at it appears to be. Thanks for the info!

When I was searching for molds, the only problem I had with this mold is that they do not make custom molds. It has to be their size. I never tried it because of that. Which brings me to the question, Has anyone ever tried a mold from Soaphutch?

Just another thought for you...soapequipment .com has a discussion on molds and liners. Also there's lots of info on here about liners if you have time to do a search.

When I was searching for molds, the only problem I had with this mold is that they do not make custom molds. It has to be their size. I never tried it because of that. Which brings me to the question, Has anyone ever tried a mold from Soaphutch?

They are HDPE. You will need to line them for easy release.

When I used my HDPE molds, they needed to be seasoned, but once I used them 5-6 times, they would just slip out. The stickier your recipe, the longer it takes to 'season' the molds, and they soap may need to stay in the mold a little extra time, but all my HDPE molds after time would get easier and easier to unmold after each use.

Yess and yess

I LOVE THIS MOLD ( sorry for the caps) but i really love this mold.
It is better than bramble berry in my opinion. make realistic bars size soaps.

you can also use there mold inserts on a regular size square piece of wood with silicone underneath held down by a screw and use all of you mold same day.

I am going to purchase another mold.. just to have it.. that how much i love it.

the liner i use none it has a industry grade orange liner inside that lays on the bottom. the divider are way better than bramble bendable one. have not had a problem unmolding any of my soaps. they come out perfect everytime. EVERY TIME:)

I do make 100 percent coconut superfat
or a shea cocoa butter so they are hard. I also discount water to 25 percent so maybe this is a factor to why I am not having an issue

I have also sold or given away all my other wooden molds.

another company i hear is great is SOAP HUTCH :)

Back