Thank you, to all!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walkinwounded

Reaction score
I started making CP soap only a couple of months ago after going to the local health store and buying a bar of melt and pour soap as this was all they had labelled "homemade" soap. After trying it and being very disappointed for an $8 bar, it did not feel like anything my mother use to make as a child, lye based soaps, never watched how she made it though so I did not know the difference. My first batch was a success! and it started my quest for knowledge and improvment, second batch was a bitter failure, added sandlewood powder and ended up with sand paper soap, even was unfortunate enough to had first tried it when I had a sun burn, went to the garbage. Started making liquid soap as I was interested in shampoo and body was for my wife, this was painstaking and costly with little positive results until recently. With so many additives and methods in liquid soap-CP-HP, I decided to seek out experience on this forum and others. So after finding so mush great advice here and quenching my thirst on all the questions I had,
I just wanted to thank everyone who had the patients for all my questions. And for all the great advice! Thank you all.

One happy soaper, and not as poor!

Latest posts

Back