spa stones

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lecheymiel

Reaction score
Here you are my spa stones, with sea salt, bentonita clay, aaee lavender and litsea cubeba... one of my favorites and one of my bestsellers

Wow! I love how these look! Spa stones also sound very fancy too!

:oops:

it´s my first time showing my works in a expert forum...

thanks!!

I forgot to tell before, it´s really good for acné too...

Those are really neat....... How do they feel when you bath with them ? Or they exfoliating ? or water softening ?

Love the color

The sensation is very pleasant, a delicate peeling... after bath you can feel your sking clean and very soft. In case of acne, is very efective too.

those are awesome!

do you use them in place of regular soap?

if it wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg and a couple ears to ship, i'd give 'em a whirl :lol:

they've just got that "try me" look :)

Nice job!

This soap is perfect for shower, In my case I cant use it everyday because my skin is very dry and delicate so I use it every two days, I have another soap with the same EEOO but extra moisturizing to get my own balance...

... mmmm...

an arm, a leg... just for a soap??

what could I do with that? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lecheymiel said:
where you from vic? wanna try? :wink:

I am in Ky( US)...if you are talking to me...I would love to try...and be glad to pay for it.

Send me a PM

Edited to say...Oh gosh...just saw you were in Spain...., I think shipping would probably be to much for either of us.

Thanks for the wonderful offer tho..... I think it is just awesome.

The scent is the result to mix lavender and litsea cubeba essential oils, so fresh, it´s the favorite for shower on morning... :wink:

thanks all for cheering me up!

bibs

Hi Bibs,

These soaps are amazing and they look really cool. Just wish I could smell them through the computer!

I am in the UK and would love to give this soap a try. Please PM me if you'd like to sell me some. I'll even write you a review once I've used it if you like :D

Kevin x

Those soaps look beautiful! I would love to try one and will pay for shipping. PM me:)

Back