SMF April 2023 Challenge-Faux Funnel Technique Designs

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha! Now I all I need is a 3d printer.... its the LAST thing I need (looking at you @AliOop you master enabler you :p no Jedi mind tricks for me, I still haven't unboxed the Cricut).
What?? Open that thing, now! I'm having a blast with mine - you will love it!

Now about that 3D printer, clearly it is YOUR turn to buy it first, so you can enable encourage ME. That's how this friendship thing works, capisci?

@Ephemerella
I've had a Brother scan n cut for years. I had that thing open and running the first day. The sooner you try it out the sooner you can have even more fun!!
I want a 3D printer too...not sure what spot it could go in till I clean up some of these other crafts around here and it's not happening this year.
Oh..... I know what fun awaits me.... trust me. Thats why I can't open it yet. I have actual client work I have to get done and winter clean up to do first. I know once I open that thing I will not get anything done at all ;)

So... technically unboxed, but still has the plastic wrap on. I'll be having a LOT of fun soon. Trust me : )
Screen Shot 2023-04-26 at 9.35.41 PM.jpg

I want a 3D printer too...not sure what spot it could go in till I clean up some of these other crafts around here and it's not happening this year.
@Ephemerella you might be off the hook for buying that 3D printer if you can enable encourage @Cindy D. to take the plunge first.

(BTW, the above is a top-level maneuver taught in my Master Enabling Class, which is by invitation only, $99/mo, will PM you the link) :nodding:

[puts on mooney face with big doe-eyes] But @Cindy D., imagine how much fun it would be to make your oooowwwwnnn bear tooth molds and how much you could make by selling them! [eyelash flutter for effect]

I'll even kick in some authentic slobber and half-drunk FO for you to use for your first masterpieces in your NEW AMAZING mold 🤣

@Terri E already wants to buy some, and she's willing to pay $19.95! :p :p :p

Last edited:
[puts on mooney face with big doe-eyes] But @Cindy D., imagine how much fun it would be to make your oooowwwwnnn bear tooth molds and how much you could make by selling them! [eyelash flutter for effect]

I'll even kick in some authentic slobber and half-drunk FO for you to use for your first masterpieces in your NEW AMAZING mold 🤣

@Terri E already wants to buy some, and she's willing to pay $19.95! :p :p :p
Well played 👏👏👏👏👏

Oh you poor girl, do you have something stuck in your eyes? 🤣

Well I'd have to convince my husband to fill out those retirement papers he's been telling me he was going to do since last spring.

I was thinking I could use my dremel and just carve one or make one out of polymer clay and silicone. And then I was picturing how to make it as an embed, but then it wouldn't stick out.
But if you tell me I can't do it, I'll get it figured out faster 🤣

I know I haven't said anything, but I'm very thankful I can't smell any of the FO or EO. My body is special it doesn't like anything that smells good. 🤣 I'd rather you sent some bear slobber! 🐻

I'm still laughing & don't mean to burst your bubble.

I know I haven't said anything, but I'm very thankful I can't smell any of the FO or EO. My body is special it doesn't like anything that smells good. 🤣 I'd rather you sent some bear slobber! 🐻

I'm still laughing & don't mean to burst your bubble.
Oh I said I'd send slobber... I didn't say it would be the bear's 😆

And I feel your pain, I JUST got Mr. E to semi-commit to a retirement date, sometime in the not terribly distant future.

(oh, and I don't think even Michelangelo himself could do that toothy detail with a dremel... just sayin') 😂

I have a busy day tomorrow, so I'm posting the results tonight. Congratulations to

first place - The_Emerald_Chicken
second place - Cindy D.
third place - Terri E

Thank you to everyone for participating this month, there is something to love about all of the soaps. On to May!

Latest posts

Back