Pretty sure this is going to go on everyone's "to make" list

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gorgeous!!!!

ok, I just cut mine. I'm surprised at how well it turned out. BUT......there are lye streaks in it. first time soap with lye streaks!!! so even though they're pretty, I have to REBATCH them!!!! I'm so mad/annoyed with myself. this is the 3rd soap fail that I've done (the other two were swirl fails, and now lye streaks). I'm not impressed with myself at the moment. argh!

so, here are the cut pics.

ugh major bummer on the lye streaks because your feathers are awesome! that's okay, you have this down...next time will it perfect!!!

so the secret feather swirl is on this months' Great Cakes Soapworks challenge! i'll have to try it again..... hrmm....what colours to use?!??

I'd say mine is the biggest fail of them all!! Hats off to those that were on the mark!
attachment.php

It's not a fail, it just decided it wanted to be a flower instead of a feather this time.

Pirate Code 02-04 july 23,  2004 123.jpg

Absolutely stunning! Now if I had the patience and steady hands to try that ..... Bravo!

Latest posts

Back