Polyester Labels

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tacoma

Reaction score
I am looking at laser printers and polyester labels. Right now I am using vinyl labels with an inkjet printer. I want my labels to be waterproof. Has anyone used polyester labels? If so how do you like them? Do you have any printing/jamming problems? Any help would be gratefully excepted.:-o

I haven't used them but I can tell you that I buy my laser labels from U-Line.com and I find they are fantastic for water and oil resistance plus less expensive.

Thanks Lindy. I'm using vinyl labels now with an inkjet printer. They look good but the labels I put on scrubs don't hold up in the shower. :shifty:

No they won't... If you want a quick fix take packing tape and once you've printed the sheet place the tape over top of your labels prior to cutting. It gives it a nice sheen plus makes it both water & oil proof....

I've used some of the poly laser labels from Labels by the Sheet on some 2oz bottles of liquid soap. Jcandleattic said that it has held up fine in the shower so far.

Latest posts

Back