Packing My Chocolates...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

studioalamode

Reaction score
I decided on a Candy Box for my chocolates. I made my own labels and put the chocolates in little paper cups. I am thinking about selling them for $8.00 a box - Does this sound reasonable?

1001426.jpg

1001427g.jpg

x

that is sooo cute! :D

if it smells as good as it looks, i don't think you'd have any problems finding customers!

very nice job!

How adorable!!! I don't sell soap, but as a consumer $8 seems very resonable to me.

The box and label make everything so cohesive!! Congrats. :)

Jude

studioalamode said:
I decided on a Candy Box for my chocolates. I made my own labels and put the chocolates in little paper cups. I am thinking about selling them for $8.00 a box - Does this sound reasonable?

1001426.jpg

1001427x.jpg

there ya go! lovely!!

soapbuddy said:
Cute! I hope you have a disclaimer somewhere that they are not for eating?

On the main label "not for consumption" visible in photo... and also on the ingredients label bold, large letters "Do Not Eat."

I LOVE those!!!!! They came out sooo nice!!! Really creative idea. 8 bucks sounds even a little cheap to me. I'd pay that, and I'm a skinflint. :wink: I'd even go as high as 11.

LJA said:
I LOVE those!!!!! They came out sooo nice!!! Really creative idea. 8 bucks sounds even a little cheap to me. I'd pay that, and I'm a skinflint. :wink: I'd even go as high as 11.

I am just unsure of pricing... just started selling vs. just making for self and friends. Glad to know I could go a little higher. Thanks for the feedback! :)

Thanks! I took them to the Studio today - I didn't sell any, but we weren't very busy. However, everyone I worked with thought they were cool... time will tell if customers like them or not!

Those look awesome! I love the soapdishes you upcycled on your blog too. I have seen similar but they flipped a coffee/tea cup upside down & had the saucer facing upward.

Latest posts

Back